FANDOM


  • Empire Day 14 The secrets in this thread could help bring down the Empire!

    The discussion on this thread may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk.

    For speculations on Rebels: Ezra's fate, the Master and the Apprentice meet again at last, and beyond.

    Continued from Part V.

      Loading editor
    • Why is there two pages for the Twighlight Of The Apprentice. Just make it into one.

        Loading editor
    • No idea. That's actually something you should ask an admin on their talk page, Gabriel. This is just for discussing theories regarding the outcome of the episodes. :)

        Loading editor
    • Gabriel lampert wrote: Why is there two pages for the Twighlight Of The Apprentice. Just make it into one.

      Me, Bane and Alex agreed on merging that.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, to start the thread off, the preview clip of Twilight of the Apprentice from MoCB's Rebels Recon video was awesome. Rex and Ahsoka's farewell-- the TCW feels! I mean, he even pulled the "experience outranks everything" line on her again! The overload of emotion! It's killing me! :)

        Loading editor
    • Yep from the TCW film Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film). Ah, this finale will have me craving for more.

        Loading editor
    • I'm serious though-- Ezra's attitude in Mystery of Chopper Base, Kanan promising Hera that they'll be okay, Ahsoka's farewell to Rex... it's all very indicative of things to come. Never make a promise you can't keep, Kanan. I'm actually really dreading how this finale will end. Last time I was this worried over the finale was Ahsoka's court trial in S5 of TCW, and we all know how that worked itself out...

        Loading editor
    • Well this finale will be great and I loved the experience outranks everything line from Rex bringing it back. I really do think they're going to relate to TCW S5 but instead of Ahsoka leaving or falling to the dark side it'll be Ezra. I'm so hyped and I've been counting down the days since the mid season trailer.

        Loading editor
    • Just 6 more days.

        Loading editor
    • I would've loved if Ahsoka and Rex had said "Experience outranks everything" in unison. So perfect. :)

      So we've pretty much concluded that Ezra will turn to the Dark Side, but what else. The farewells between Kanan & Hera and Ahsoka & Rex indicate something else. I know I've said before that it's too early in the show for anyone on the Ghost crew to die, but you think Kanan might get the axe, one way or another? Or even Ahsoka? My prediction is that at least one of the Inquisitors will die (let's start a season finale tradition :P), and something will happen to Kanan. Not sure yet, but something...

      ..something, something, dark side...

        Loading editor
    • There's many options as to what will happen in the finale:

      • Ahsoka either gets injured or dies
      • Kanan either gets injured or dies
      • Ezra turns to the dark side (pretty much confirmed through the last episode)
      • Mix of the options above

      In my opinion, I think Ezra's gonna turn dark, Seventh Sister is probably toast (If Ezra doesn't kill her, Maul will), and as for Kanan and Ahsoka, it seems too early for them to die, but it is a possibility that one or both of them could end up injured or dead by the end of the episode.

        Loading editor
    • WHOOP WHOOP NEW FINALE COMMERCIAL ALERT WHOOP WHOOP! A COMMERCIAL CAME ON DISNEY XD FOR THE FINALE JUST AS I STARTED TYPING. I'll try finding it on YouTube.

      Remember that shot where the Grand Inquisitor threw his saber at Ezra in the commercials for Fire Across the Galaxy? ♪They're doing it again!♪ Fifth Bro threw his saber at Kanan. Of course, if they're showing that in the commercial, that means Kanan survives... If they're going to kill a major character, the last thing you do is show the killing blow/shot/whatever in the commercial/trailer. And they're pushing Ezra's fall to the dark side. HARD.

      That new ally of the Jedi in the Vader fight? I'm now 80% sure that it's Maul...

        Loading editor
    • I have the feeling that either Ahsoka dies seeing that Vader will destroy her in the finale.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • New episode preview just came online!

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQbAve5UKvo

      And I thought Maul was bitter during TCW...

      • EDIT: Duuuude, we posted the same link at the same time...
        Loading editor
    • https://youtu.be/QK3ur0OLesQ Here's another. Soooo good

        Loading editor
    • Well to be honest, Considering what happened to him, I am not surprised.

        Loading editor
    • And so it begins. That entire speech Maul rolled out about his past to Ezra? Yeah, sure, the Sith stole him from Talzin. They killed his brother. Yeah, he was used. But he just so happened to leave out the facts of murdering Qui-Gon Jinn, going on an Outer Rim killing spree, and temporarily taking over Mandalore just for revenge against Obi-Wan...

      He may be a crazy, bitter old man, but Maul is just as good at manipulation as he used to be. And Ezra looked like he was completely falling under his control without even knowing it.

        Loading editor
    • Well that was actually smart of what Maul did.

        Loading editor
    • That why the Imperator kept Maul alive.

        Loading editor
    • I guess Ezra will only get a taste of the dark side. Also, why does Maul need Ezra to open the holocron? I mean, Maul's a big bad Sith, why can't he?

        Loading editor
    • Junior Ogun wrote: I guess Ezra will only get a taste of the dark side. Also, why does Maul need Ezra to open the holocron? I mean, Maul's a big bad Sith, why can't he?

      Meaby he's not a sith anymore like ahsoka is not a jedi anymore huh?

        Loading editor
    • Just read the original EW article, the only way to get the holocron is through teamwork, Sith can't really work well together, so I guess that Maul is convincing Ezra to help him get the holocron through teamwork. Here is the original article: http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/24/darth-maul-returns-star-wars-rebels

        Loading editor
    • I am beyond hyped at this point

        Loading editor
    • Junior Ogun wrote: Just read the original EW article, the only way to get the holocron is through teamwork, Sith can't really work well together, so I guess that Maul is convincing Ezra to help him get the holocron through teamwork. Here is the original article: http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/24/darth-maul-returns-star-wars-rebels

      Do you have any ideas of what it has inside?

        Loading editor
    • As you guys all know obviously that Maul is a retired Sith and to acces the Sith holocron he would need to be a Sith. Thus like Ahsoka and the Lothal Jedi temple and the fact that she has to be a Jefi to acces the Jedi temple and its recourses. They are very much a like in a way because they were both kinds betrayed by their masters.

        Loading editor
    • Probably some ancient Sith teachings and techniques.

        Loading editor
    • ok

        Loading editor
    • "Ahsoka, come with me and I will finish your training. Join me, and we will rule this galaxy as Master and Snips!"

      Yeah, I am wondering if Vader will try to persuade his former apprentice to join him.

      Could Ezra's inability to connect to the crawlers be a sign of his drift towards the dark side? Indeed, his attitude was noticeably different in this episode. Lots of impatience and traces of simmering anger.

      Regarding the Jedi temple - actually, I suspect that Ahsoka is fully capable of raising it, but she simply does not want to, thinking it could be inappropriate (due to her leaving the Jedi Order).

        Loading editor
    • It's been said in Rebels Recon that since the creatures are so unfamiliar to him, he has a hard time connecting. Since Ezra has a natural ability to connect, this is frustrating for him.

        Loading editor
    • His voice actor said it 😌😌

        Loading editor
    • Vorknkx wrote: "Ahsoka, come with me and I will finish your training. Join me, and we will rule this galaxy as Master and Snips!"

      Yeah, I am wondering if Vader will try to persuade his former apprentice to join him.

      Could Ezra's inability to connect to the crawlers be a sign of his drift towards the dark side? Indeed, his attitude was noticeably different in this episode. Lots of impatience and traces of simmering anger.

      Regarding the Jedi temple - actually, I suspect that Ahsoka is fully capable of raising it, but she simply does not want to, thinking it could be inappropriate (due to her leaving the Jedi Order).

      I think she will get captured by Vader to unveil her secrets because in the siege of lothal the emperor said that Ahsoka might lead to other survived jedi as Obi Wan?

        Loading editor
    • If Ezra does turn to the dark side, I wonder if he would try and connect with humans, or more dangerous creatures.

        Loading editor
    • Davidjimnez wrote: I think she will get captured by Vader to unveil her secrets because in the siege of lothal the emperor said that Ahsoka might lead to other survived jedi as Obi Wan?

      Good point - this is one of the reasons why I think Vader won't kill her.

        Loading editor
    • I had forgotten about that. So, maybe then it'll be Ahsoka captured instead of killed, and Ezra still falling to the dark side? I don't think they're going to kill any of the main heroes in the finale (besides my worries for Ahsoka, that's a different thing) so this'll be interesting. Having to go on another Jedi rescue mission would be rehashing what's already been done last season, but if they change it up I think they could convincingly pull it off...

        Loading editor
    • Woah this thread was just made yesterday and we already have 35 messages. I am going to avoid the wiki due to spoilers while I watch TCW episodes and I am going to watch a entire marathon of my favourite Rebels episodes before the finale.

        Loading editor
    • We could avoid the "Jedi rescue" cliche by having Ahsoka rescue herself, perhaps... she might get a little bit of help, just like the previous time she broke out of jail, though I don't know who could be helping her this time.

      And then we could have another lovely chase across Coruscant... Imperial Coruscant, which we haven't seen in any movies yet. That's an opportunity to show how it looks like.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah...Ahsoka could get captured and the rebels will have to rescue her on Coruscant. It would be a lot different and more interesting than Kanan's rescue imo. Chases on the surface and in the underworld would also be interesting.

        Loading editor
    • Sounds good. At least not dead, for the moment. :)) I still believe her fate is another one.

        Loading editor
    • Vorknkx wrote: We could avoid the "Jedi rescue" cliche by having Ahsoka rescue herself, perhaps... she might get a little bit of help, just like the previous time she broke out of jail, though I don't know who could be helping her this time.

      And then we could have another lovely chase across Coruscant... Imperial Coruscant, which we haven't seen in any movies yet. That's an opportunity to show how it looks like.

      Who knows meaby Barriss Offee could be helpful Dave Filoni did say that he had plans for her and stories, she once helped ahsoka in TCW but then no one believe her because she was accused Of Murder .This time she might actually save her for good.

        Loading editor
    • Another reason why I think that Ahsoka won't die is that near the season 5 finale Ashley couldn't helped herself to spoil the major events similar to her return to Rebels she even said that Ahsoka Lives that was a big spoiler so why wouldn't she say anything else on twitter? Meaby Its because theres nothing dramatic to come or at least for what i believe ..

        Loading editor
    • I got a feeling that with Maul in the finale; Hondo, Vizla and the Night Owls will be mentioned. Probably indirectly. And there's no way Maul can go an entire episode without mentioning Kenobi.

        Loading editor
    • How does Maul know about the Inquisitors? Sidious said he wasnt a threat after Son of Dathomir. 

        Loading editor
    • Leorules*5 wrote: I got a feeling that with Maul in the finale; Hondo, Vizla and the Night Owls will be mentioned. Probably indirectly. And there's no way Maul can go an entire episode without mentioning Kenobi.

      He don't need to mention everyone from his past like really Its so stupid to say everyone he encountered 17 years ago 😂😂

        Loading editor
    • Junior Ogun wrote: How does Maul know about the Inquisitors? Sidious said he wasnt a threat after Son of Dathomir. 

      What's the point that he isn't a treat to the Empire and that he knows about them? He knew because he was hidding years ..and years how come he would not know about them in years Of hidding?

        Loading editor
    • Your English hurts me.

        Loading editor
    • Davidjimnez wrote:

      Leorules*5 wrote: I got a feeling that with Maul in the finale; Hondo, Vizla and the Night Owls will be mentioned. Probably indirectly. And there's no way Maul can go an entire episode without mentioning Kenobi.

      He don't need to mention everyone from his past like really Its so stupid to say everyone he encountered 17 years ago 😂😂

      Believe me. Knowing Dave Filoni, if Maul was involved in the Siege of Mandalore, we're going to get a little tidbit about it.

        Loading editor
    • Darth Maul pulls out a scroll:

      "Before I start training you, Ezra, you should know that I am very angry at the following people: Obi Wan Kenobi, Hondo Onaka, Pre Viszla..." (drones on until the end of the episode)

      And this is why the finale is a two-parter, so that Maul could read the list of beings he hates :P

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Insulting + off-topic
      21:08, March 26, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Off-topic
      21:09, March 26, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Bane7670 wrote:

      Davidjimnez wrote:

      Leorules*5 wrote: I got a feeling that with Maul in the finale; Hondo, Vizla and the Night Owls will be mentioned. Probably indirectly. And there's no way Maul can go an entire episode without mentioning Kenobi.

      He don't need to mention everyone from his past like really Its so stupid to say everyone he encountered 17 years ago 😂😂

      Believe me. Knowing Dave Filoni, if Maul was involved in the Siege of Mandalore, we're going to get a little tidbit about it.

      Yes you have a point Maul was going to be in the series finale of Clone Wars with Ahsoka and Bo-Katan but even then i don't think he will be telling his Story more like leaving his past behind and focusing on his current plans..but it seems Ahsoka have recognized him.

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670 wrote: Believe me. Knowing Dave Filoni, if Maul was involved in the Siege of Mandalore, we're going to get a little tidbit about it.

      But he couldn't have been involved in it, could he? From what I understand, the Siege of Mandalore sounds like it occurred sometime in between The Lawless and I guess The Wrong Jedi. Isn't that the time period where Maul was being held on Stygeon Prime? He couldn't have been involved if he were still imprisoned by Sidious and Dooku.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote:

      Bane7670 wrote: Believe me. Knowing Dave Filoni, if Maul was involved in the Siege of Mandalore, we're going to get a little tidbit about it.

      But he couldn't have been involved in it, could he? From what I understand, the Siege of Mandalore sounds like it occurred sometime in between The Lawless and I guess The Wrong Jedi. Isn't that the time period where Maul was being held on Stygeon Prime? He couldn't have been involved if he were still imprisoned by Sidious and Dooku.

      Hum... really not because Ahsoka was involved while she wasn't a jedi and Maul was freed (Read Son of Dathomir) it answered pretty much the question: Why Ahsoka isn't in Revenge of the Sith because it's just before that started.

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Don't be a jerk.
      22:10, March 26, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • TCW Series Finale Sketch

      The Siege of Mandalore

      Here is a Sketch from The Siege.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote:

      Bane7670 wrote: Believe me. Knowing Dave Filoni, if Maul was involved in the Siege of Mandalore, we're going to get a little tidbit about it.

      But he couldn't have been involved in it, could he? From what I understand, the Siege of Mandalore sounds like it occurred sometime in between The Lawless and I guess The Wrong Jedi. Isn't that the time period where Maul was being held on Stygeon Prime? He couldn't have been involved if he were still imprisoned by Sidious and Dooku.

      Filoni said that Ahsoka was involved in a very important operation towards the end of the war, which is likely after she was expelled, so we can assume that she still worked with the Republic in some capacity even after she left the Order.

        Loading editor
    • Davidjimnez wrote: Hum... really not because Ahsoka was involved while she wasn't a jedi and Maul was freed (Read Son of Dathomir) it answered pretty much the question: Why Ahsoka isn't in Revenge of the Sith because it's just before that started.

      I knew all that already, I was just assuming the Siege was close after the Battle for Sundari from The Lawless...

      Just pointing out, that still doesn't mean that the important operation near the end of the war was the Siege of Mandalore though, Bane. I know it probably was, but it could have been something else that Ahsoka did without Rex and Anakin, but with the Republic.

        Loading editor
    • Rex was involved in the Siege of Mandalore.

        Loading editor
    • Maurice.136 wrote: Rex was involved in the Siege of Mandalore.

      Yes he was. The Jedi Council sent republic forces at the Siege of Mandalore which Rex was involved.

        Loading editor
    • I assume Ahsoka leaded this Operation.

        Loading editor
    • I love how even as a cartoon this show is just as easy for controversy and death as say The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones.

        Loading editor
    • It's Star Wars. It's always going to be in a league of it's own, no matter what you group it with. That's why I love it so much. Well, that, and all the awesome Jedi... and all the awesome fighter pilots... and the droids... and I could keep going until next week... :)

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote:

      Bane7670 wrote: Believe me. Knowing Dave Filoni, if Maul was involved in the Siege of Mandalore, we're going to get a little tidbit about it.

      But he couldn't have been involved in it, could he? From what I understand, the Siege of Mandalore sounds like it occurred sometime in between The Lawless and I guess The Wrong Jedi. Isn't that the time period where Maul was being held on Stygeon Prime? He couldn't have been involved if he were still imprisoned by Sidious and Dooku.

      Here is more proof of his involvement!.

      Cloaked Darth Maul

      Darth Maul by Dave Filoni

        Loading editor
    • Happy Easter Day guys!!

        Loading editor
    • Ours will be a bit later (due to being in an Orthodox country), but happy Eggster to anyone who is having it now.

      I love Star Wars because it's such a detailed universe... there are other detailed universes, of course, but this one is detailed in a very cool way :)

        Loading editor
    • I just love Star Wars weather it is EU or whatever it is I just love it :)

        Loading editor
    • Can we stay on topic here, guys?

      I can't stop thinking about Maul's Sith Holocron. It bears so much resemblance to the one in Clone Wars Adventures. If either the episode or Rebels Recon directly credits CWA for the concept, I swear I'll have a fanboy stroke. :D

        Loading editor
    • The Sith Holocron is exciting indeed meaby we will see some Darth Revan or Darth Bane 😌

        Loading editor
    • I can't be the only one who thinks that from "The Mystery of Chopper Base" when Kanan promised Hera he'll be back that he may break his promise... I wanna see Kanan and Hera reunite but I figured this would happen by Season 3 considering Kanan is thrown around in "Twilight of the Apprentice". (Just watch all the trailers, he gets knocked unconscious a lot.)

        Loading editor
    • TheRebelJediGirl wrote: I can't be the only one who thinks that from "The Mystery of Chopper Base" when Kanan promised Hera he'll be back that he may break his promise... I wanna see Kanan and Hera reunite but I figured this would happen by Season 3 considering Kanan is thrown around in "Twilight of the Apprentice". (Just watch all the trailers, he gets knocked unconscious a lot.)

      He may have promised but did he knew he will fall ...hehehe 😉

        Loading editor
    • I hope they release a trailer like they did for "Fire Across the Galaxy" today. Because I can't believe that little video of Anakin and Ahsoka's memories was the trailer when it only held like 5 seconds of new material.

        Loading editor
    • We did get a mid-season trailer that showed us much of the finale already. The only reason FAtG got one was because: 1. It was the first season finale. 2. They hadn't done a full-fledged trailer in a while, and 3. They had the Fulcrum reveal going for them. This time, we already know Maul's going to be there and that Ahsoka vs. Vader will take place in some form. Most we're going to get at this point is one more preview clip.

        Loading editor
    • Good point

        Loading editor
    • It's just this finale has gotten me so exited and scared that I feel like my heart is about to explode!

        Loading editor
    • Don't need to be scared Ahsoka will survive or might as well be frozen in carbonite 😉👍

        Loading editor
    • I got a feeling Ahsoka's going to lose an arm, Kanan's going to die and Ezra is going to turn to Maul as a result.

        Loading editor
    • Such optimism :P

      Kanan is from the main cast so I don't think he would die, though he could get badly hurt and be out of commission for a while. Perhaps his recovery could be a story arc in S3.

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Insulting + unconstructive
      23:32, March 27, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Unconstructive.
      23:31, March 27, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • We should be seeing the Siege on Mandalore arc probably. I am surprised since Anakin was not involved in that battle since Rex was. Also List of pepole Maul wants to kill

      1. Obi-Wan Kenobi 2. Palpatine 3. Hondo Ohnaka

        Loading editor
    • Okay, not exactly a theory, but something interesting I found this morning by accident - it turns out one of the creepiest locations in the series, Fort Anaxes, is actually a piece of the remains of the planet Anaxes, which was destroyed by some cataclysmic event. And the base somehow survived, drifting among the asteroids...

      Weird, huh?

        Loading editor
    • Maurice.136 wrote: We should be seeing the Siege on Mandalore arc probably. I am surprised since Anakin was not involved in that battle since Rex was. Also List of pepole Maul wants to kill

      1. Obi-Wan Kenobi 2. Palpatine 3. Hondo Ohnaka

      Anakin wasn't involved because He was involved in the battle of Coruscant and seriously it looks like he already forgotted Obi Wan Kenobi so I don't see how Hondo made in the list when he had one episode interaction with Maul.!. 😂👏🏻

        Loading editor
    • Davidjimnez wrote:

      Maurice.136 wrote: We should be seeing the Siege on Mandalore arc probably. I am surprised since Anakin was not involved in that battle since Rex was. Also List of pepole Maul wants to kill

      1. Obi-Wan Kenobi 2. Palpatine 3. Hondo Ohnaka

      Anakin wasn't involved because He was involved in the battle of Coruscant and seriously it looks like he already forgotted Obi Wan Kenobi so I don't see how Hondo made in the list when he had one episode interaction with Maul.!. 😂👏🏻

      No need to be rude.

      Also speaking of Fort Anaxes I wonder whatever happened on that planet if they will show whatever happened there.

        Loading editor
    • Maurice.136 wrote:

      Davidjimnez wrote:

      Maurice.136 wrote: We should be seeing the Siege on Mandalore arc probably. I am surprised since Anakin was not involved in that battle since Rex was. Also List of pepole Maul wants to kill

      1. Obi-Wan Kenobi 2. Palpatine 3. Hondo Ohnaka

      Anakin wasn't involved because He was involved in the battle of Coruscant and seriously it looks like he already forgotted Obi Wan Kenobi so I don't see how Hondo made in the list when he had one episode interaction with Maul.!. 😂👏🏻

      No need to be rude.

      Also speaking of Fort Anaxes I wonder whatever happened on that planet if they will show whatever happened there.

      I am sorry

        Loading editor
    • Davidjimnez wrote:
      Don't need to be scared Ahsoka will survive or might as well be frozen in carbonite 😉👍


      You think she will share the same fate as Han solo? Would be awesome.

        Loading editor
    • (P) Macabros77 wrote:
      Davidjimnez wrote:
      Don't need to be scared Ahsoka will survive or might as well be frozen in carbonite 😉👍

      You think she will share the same fate as Han solo? Would be awesome.

      Noo... what... why?

      Snips *sniffles*

        Loading editor
    • A leaked clip from the finale, featuring the new Inquisitor.

      Twilight of the Apprentice Footage - 3rd Inquisitor Revealed! Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Finale

      Twilight of the Apprentice Footage - 3rd Inquisitor Revealed! Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Finale

        Loading editor
    • Alex2424121 wrote: A leaked clip from the finale, featuring the new Inquisitor.

      Twilight of the Apprentice Footage - 3rd Inquisitor Revealed! Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Finale

      Twilight of the Apprentice Footage - 3rd Inquisitor Revealed! Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Finale

      Thanks Alex! Is This inquisitor a Boy or a Girl?😅

        Loading editor
    • Leorules*5 wrote: I got a feeling Ahsoka's going to lose an arm, Kanan's going to die and Ezra is going to turn to Maul as a result.

      Switch Kanan and Ahsoka, and that's my best guess for the finale, sadly...

      I can't stop thinking about Maul's Sith Holocron. It bears so much resemblance to the one in Clone Wars Adventures. If either the episode or Rebels Recon directly credits CWA for the concept, I swear I'll have a fanboy stroke. :D

      I know, right?! I'd fangirl shriek, but I miss the game too much...

        Loading editor
    • Based on images I've seen, the new Inquisitor is not human.

      Also, I think I saw Kanan lying on the ground in one shot.

        Loading editor
    • Vorknkx wrote: Based on images I've seen, the new Inquisitor is not human.

      Also, I think I saw Kanan lying on the ground in one shot.

      Thsi Inquisitor is doing Monkey style based on his moves.

        Loading editor
    • Harkon Romney wrote:
      Noo... what... why?

      Snips *sniffles*

      At least she would survive. And in former time somebody could wake her up :)) However.

        Loading editor
    • Barriss Offee To The Rescue!

        Loading editor
    • (P) Macabros77 wrote:
      Harkon Romney wrote:
      Noo... what... why?

      Snips *sniffles*

      At least she would survive. And in former time somebody could wake her up :))

      Oh I thought he meant Han Solo in episode..... nevermind.

        Loading editor
    • Just a little longer, my nerdy friends... but don't think about it too much, or the day will seem painfully long.

      Distraction is the key.

        Loading editor
    • Today's the day we've been waiting for everyone.

        Loading editor
    • I'm calling it right now, that 4th Inquisitor is blind.

        Loading editor
    • Gabriel lampert wrote: Today's the day we've been waiting for everyone.

      Yeah. Season Two has sure been full of surprises.

        Loading editor
    • Junior Ogun wrote: I'm calling it right now, that 4th Inquisitor is blind.

      He just wears a mask.

        Loading editor
    • Junior Ogun wrote: I'm calling it right now, that 4th Inquisitor is blind.

      Wow! How can you come up with this idea if in the recent trailer for the upcoming finale she said three jedis .. she wouldn't said that random and she wouldn't attack them anyway because she would miss all her attacks probably killing herself accidentaly.

        Loading editor
    • Well, in the Forbes spoiler-free reiview of the finale, they said something about a blind master.

        Loading editor
    • Vorknkx wrote: Just a little longer, my nerdy friends... but don't think about it too much, or the day will seem painfully long.

      Distraction is the key.

      I tried that. But my distraction is waiting for the UPS guy for a CD I ordered, so I'm kinda doomed to wait today. Doomed, I tell you, doomed!

      I don't think the new Inquisitor is blind at all. I'm more interested in what species he is. I don't think it's one we've ever seen before, just like the Fifth Brother's species. It's kinda cool. :)

        Loading editor
    • He could be a recanonized Jerec! You know who Jerec is, right?

        Loading editor
    • ... or he could simply be a monkey-like alien species and Its no mystery that the inquisitor is a brother 😄

        Loading editor
    • This species would explain the single eyehole and the two toes. However, it looks to have 2 fingers. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Abyssin

        Loading editor
    • Employee Of Jedi Temple

      He look like this

        Loading editor
    • Guys I finished the episode finale and let me just say I don't know how to explain it:

      ALERT MAJOR SPOILERS:



      Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister and Other Inquisitor dies Sadly Kanan loses his eyes Maul escaped Sad one: AHSOKA IS WELL I AM NOT SURE BANE SAID SHE IS NOT DEAD. SO I AM LOST...

        Loading editor
    • I'm so... dead.

        Loading editor
    • Davidjimnez
      Davidjimnez removed this reply because:
      M
      02:33, March 31, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Where's rebels recon.

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Parent post removed.
      02:36, March 31, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Now we have to wait till season 3

        Loading editor
    • Tomorrow morning is Recon Yah like wait untill this fall Good Luck 😊

        Loading editor
    • It may be a while before we see Ahsoka return to the Rebellion, but at least we'll have a few more questions about her answered in the mean time. ;D

      http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/31/star-wars-ahsoka-tano-to-get-her-own-novel

        Loading editor
    • Ahsoka will return, but she won't be the same...

        Loading editor
    • Vorknkx wrote: Ahsoka will return, but she won't be the same...

      Yes but I think now she will be in hidding like Maul was (for 15 years 😊👍) or else she would be captured and for good reason.

        Loading editor
    • I just realised that .. what if Ahsoka doesn't need to die she can stay in hiding because she isn't a jedi so what Yoda said in Return of The Jedi "the last jedi you will be" didn't concerned her. But Kanan and Ezra yes , Ezra Falls to the darkside anyway so he is a dark jedi as for Kanan he might get killed by Maul so he can get to Ezra easily.

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure that Ahsoka is still alive. She'll probably return in Season 3. I think she was looking for a ship that wasn't destroyed by the explosion.

      Also, next season we're getting more in depth with Sabine's backstory and that must mean Mandalore!

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670 wrote: It may be a while before we see Ahsoka return to the Rebellion, but at least we'll have a few more questions about her answered in the mean time. ;D

      http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/31/star-wars-ahsoka-tano-to-get-her-own-novel

      Dang it, Bane, you beat me to it! :)

      FANGIRL SHRIEK TIME. YYYYEEEESSS!!!! Finally we're getting some answers! :) :) :) First finding out about this, then finding out about Rex getting retconned into Return of the Jedi? This day is just awesome!

        Loading editor
    • ZeroSkywalker65 wrote:
      I'm pretty sure that Ahsoka is still alive. She'll probably return in Season 3. I think she was looking for a ship that wasn't destroyed by the explosion.

      Also, next season we're getting more in depth with Sabine's backstory and that must mean Mandalore!

      Great, she is the only character on the crew that I haven't really connected with yet. Also would love to see her and Ezra on a stealth mission, and for them to seperate from the brother/sister role and become more romantically involved. A new change of armor/hair for her (or anyone else, don't really like Ezra's jumpsuit) is always nice too, and if they bring a cameo of Basilisk War Droids I will fanboy shriek.

        Loading editor
    • Also just thought about the fact that Maul could have a lot to do with the remaining Mandolorians. Especially since Family Wren is part of House Visla.

        Loading editor
    • I hope they bring some better villains next season - the original Grand Inquisitor had some nice depth of character and was a charismatic villain. But "Bro and Sis" were pretty banal to me - just the generic bad guys that we can see in any series. Even the Third Cousin (or whatever his real name was) seemed a little more exciting than them...

      That part with Vader's evil eye peeking through the ruined mask was AWESOME :)

      As for Ahsoka - I suppose she is alive but... where is she going? On a self-imposed exile?

        Loading editor
    • 'Third Cousin' is the Eighth Brother, friendly correction. :)

      An idea I had that's far-fetched-- could she be in that Temple for more knowledge, not for killing Vader... but for saving him? I know that's Luke's job, and that Ahsoka trying would mean she was doomed to fail. But that doesn't make it out of the question to at least explore the idea, right? I'd actually like to see it, Ahsoka's quest to save Vader that will fail, making it a reinforcement of the fact that Luke is the key to Vader's redemption.

        Loading editor
    • Heh, I know he is the Eighth Bro... but I've grown attached to his other monicker ;)

      I just hope she doesn't get herself killed in the process. Vader tried to kill his own wife, he would not hesitate to slay anyone else that gets in his way.

        Loading editor
    • Vorknkx wrote: I hope they bring some better villains next season - the original Grand Inquisitor had some nice depth of character and was a charismatic villain. But "Bro and Sis" were pretty banal to me - just the generic bad guys that we can see in any series. Even the Third Cousin (or whatever his real name was) seemed a little more exciting than them...


      That part with Vader's evil eye peeking through the ruined mask was AWESOME :)

      As for Ahsoka - I suppose she is alive but... where is she going? On a self-imposed exile?

      I really think that the Rebels are on the Vader level and Vader is the main villain.

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670 wrote: It may be a while before we see Ahsoka return to the Rebellion, but at least we'll have a few more questions about her answered in the mean time. ;D

      http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/31/star-wars-ahsoka-tano-to-get-her-own-novel

      YES MORE AHSOKA!!!!! That is it, i have gone Nerd Crazy again

        Loading editor
    • Gabriel lampert wrote: I really think that the Rebels are on the Vader level and Vader is the main villain.

      Um... The rebels are nowhere near Vader's power level. Every single time Vader's shown up and dueled Kanan and Ezra, he's completely owned them... If anyone's a main villain of the show for S3, I think it'll be Maul.

        Loading editor
    • Good diea - Maul at least has a personality (unlike Bro & Sis), and is thus a more interesting villain.

        Loading editor
    • Maul is reccuring like Kallus so yaa only couple of times appears.

        Loading editor
    • Agent Kallus could probably die...

      It would be a heartbreaking moment to see Zeb holding him before he does.

        Loading editor
    • This must explain why Vader now has Black Eyes, he had red eyes in this series and Ahsoka cut half of his mask, he might of fixed it and changed the color as well.

        Loading editor
    • TheShredder172 wrote:
      This must explain why Vader now has Black Eyes, he had red eyes in this series and Ahsoka cut half of his mask, he might of fixed it and changed the color as well.

      No, he still had red eyes in a New Hope. His eyes changed in Empire Strikes Back.

        Loading editor
    • I've been thinking. Rebels Recon mentioned that we're getting another time jump. We already jumped to three years before A New Hope in A Princess on Lothal. They also mentioned a Rogue One tie-in. Rogue One's shortly before ANH, so maybe we're making the full jump to 0 years before ANH?

      Something else I've been thinking about, is it too soon to hope for Wedge Antilles, Kes Dameron and Shara Bey? Aftermath mentioned that Ahsoka recruited Wedge into the Rebellion as Fulcrum, Shara is an A-Wing pilot and they could easily have her join Phoenix Squadron, and Kes was in the same group of Pathfinders as Rex during the Battle of Endor. Showing their origins would be awesome. And besides, S3's when TCW started bringing in more legacy characters like Qui-Gon and Chewie. Lando's already confirmed for two episodes and Leia's most likely going to appear again (the wording was her only appearance in S2) so bringing in Wedge would work perfectly. Plus I want to see Shara and Kes because the idea of Poe's parents in Rebels is just awesome. :)

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: I've been thinking. Rebels Recon mentioned that we're getting another time jump. We already jumped to three years before A New Hope in A Princess on Lothal. They also mentioned a Rogue One tie-in. Rogue One's shortly before ANH, so maybe we're making the full jump to 0 years before ANH?

      Something else I've been thinking about, is it too soon to hope for Wedge Antilles, Kes Dameron and Shara Bey? Aftermath mentioned that Ahsoka recruited Wedge into the Rebellion as Fulcrum, Shara is an A-Wing pilot and they could easily have her join Phoenix Squadron, and Kes was in the same group of Pathfinders as Rex during the Battle of Endor. Showing their origins would be awesome. And besides, S3's when TCW started bringing in more legacy characters like Qui-Gon and Chewie. Lando's already confirmed for two episodes and Leia's most likely going to appear again (the wording was her only appearance in S2) so bringing in Wedge would work perfectly. Plus I want to see Shara and Kes because the idea of Poe's parents in Rebels is just awesome. :)

      You do know that that Rebels will end at 2 bby in season 3 and Rogue One will be set at 1 bby.

        Loading editor
    • If you didn't I just learned you something 😊

        Loading editor
    • Um, since when have they put a 2BBY-time limit on the series? Not trying to sound rude, just curious where you got that information.

        Loading editor
    • For all we know, Rebels could lead directly into A New Hope (yes, I know that's essentially what Rogue One is going to do) like what the 2003 Clone Wars did. They could even stretch past ANH if they wanted, depending on whether or not Disney XD milks this show like The Walking Dead.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: Um, since when have they put a 2BBY-time limit on the series? Not trying to sound rude, just curious where you got that information.

      For your information i never invente stuff up and who said there was a time-limit and who said they will pass three years in a season huh? I never saw that with TCW so i wouldn't think I will see this with Rebels either, it's only with logical sense that i say this btw here's the information that I have been following for a year from now.
      Star Wars Canon Timeline
        Loading editor
    • Davidjimnez wrote:

      For your information i never invente stuff up and who said there was a time-limit and who said they will pass three years in a season huh? I never saw that with TCW so i wouldn't think I will see this with Rebels either, it's only with logical sense that i say this btw here's the information that I have been following for a year from now.

      She never said three years would pass over the course of one season. She was just asking where you got that timeline from. You can get really touchy sometimes when people don't agree with you, so maybe you should take a step back and look at what she wrote again.

      Just because that timeline says Rebels ends at 2 BBY doesn't mean Disney XD will adhere to it. After all, Rebels is their poster child. They'll keep it for six seasons or more, if they can.

        Loading editor
    • No Bane Disney usually cancels there shows after four seasons which honestly sucks...

        Loading editor
    • Maurice.136 wrote: No Bane Disney usually cancels there shows after four seasons which honestly sucks...

      Well that's mostely for the live-actions tv series that has four seasons.Rebels will end with three Seasons and Dave Filoni said he had already an idea on what the show will end like.

        Loading editor
    • Usually Tv Series doesn't skip many years like TCW 22-19 and i'm convince that Rebels will be 5-2 because were already in 3 bby.

      Dave said next season well get closer so 2 bby and they can't pass A New Hope because they need to kill off many characters and they don't appear in it.

        Loading editor
    • I do hope we get like eight seasons, more than TCW.

        Loading editor
    • Maurice.136 wrote: I do hope we get like eight seasons, more than TCW.

      Well it will be too much because it wasn't really popular like CW and CW had these battles that Rebels doesn't and one of the reasons CW had 5 and 1/2 seasons it's because George was there to invest.

        Loading editor
    • I do wonder what happens after Rebels probably Star Wars Detours show.

        Loading editor
    • Maurice.136 wrote:
      I do wonder what happens after Rebels probably Star Wars Detours show.

      Dear god I hope not. I hate everything they do with legos and trying to make star wars funny. It's okay for a while, but when it takes over, that's when it gets old.

        Loading editor
    • Detours was cancelled I guess and that was George project so it wont happen... as well as live-action it was cancelled also. So i guess a series Right after Episode 6 the fall of the empire and we could see Rex that old guy on Endor haha.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, please no Detours... It just seems too goofy to me.

      If I have to guess, I can see an animated Sequel Trilogy-era show happening once Rebels has been finished. Maybe a pre-7 or post-7/pre-8 show about the Resistance? I'd love to see a show about Black, Blue and Red squadrons. :)

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote: Oh, please no Detours... It just seems too goofy to me.

      If I have to guess, I can see an animated Sequel Trilogy-era show happening once Rebels has been finished. Maybe a pre-7 or post-7/pre-8 show about the Resistance? I'd love to see a show about Black, Blue and Red squadrons. :)

      To be honest that seems goofy to me, make a show before the New Trilogy that hasn't even finished It's like starting TCW 5 years before when Only Episode 1 was out yet!!

        Loading editor
    • Knowing Dave Diloni he would of done Right after Episode 6 and he did mention Rex to appear in Episode 6 so why not? And Episodes 4,5,6 are done soo long ago... 😉

        Loading editor
    • Dave Filoni Thinks so!
        Loading editor
    • Davidjimnez wrote: To be honest that seems goofy to me, make a show before the New Trilogy that hasn't even finished It's like starting TCW 5 years before when Only Episode 1 was out yet!!

      I said by the time Rebels has finished. We've got two seasons left at the very least if XD goes by the four-and-done policy, and the fourth season will most likely be finishing around the same time of Episode 9's release.

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Irrelevant.
      00:49, April 4, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • No there won't be a fourth season or they would of already announced it already besides Dave said he had an idea of the series finale.

        Loading editor
    • It's a bit early for such definitive statements... we'll live - we'll see, as the saying goes ;)

        Loading editor
    • Maurice.136
      Maurice.136 removed this reply because:
      V
      22:44, April 3, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Rude.
      00:47, April 4, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Maurice.136
      Maurice.136 removed this reply because:
      H
      22:45, April 3, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Also on Filoni speculation Rex does look a lot like him but I doubt that would he him.

        Loading editor
    • Yes I think he did on Purpose to make Rex in Rebels Alot like him. Well it is him he kind of confirmed it did he? He is the Boss.

        Loading editor
    • It would be exciting to see him in a New Animated after Rebels.

        Loading editor
    • Could we stay on topic in relation to speculation about the show's content-based future? I think it's safe to assume that Disney XD will keep the show going as long as they can. No need to bicker about who knows what about what airs next.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder of Zare will appear in season three. Haven't seeen him since season one.

        Loading editor
    • Anyone else here think the MoSW rumors could be true and we could see Thrawn next season?

        Loading editor
    • The show is an excellent way to "legitmize" various characters from the old EU. If we get more Rebel pilots, one of them could be Keyan Farlander, for example.

      Han Solo is a character we haven't seen yet. Perhaps he can be introduced to the Ghost crew by Lando.

        Loading editor
    • I doubt Han will ever appear in Rebels (maybe a future animated series following Jedi?). Remember that he doesn't really have anything to do with Rebellion until ANH.

        Loading editor
    • And Lando didn't have anything to do with the Rebellion until Episode V :P

        Loading editor
    • True, but having Han show up in Rebels seems like excessive fan service, just in my opinion. I would love to see a post-trilogy show about the rise of the New Republic though. A Rogue Squadron show would be sick.

        Loading editor
    • Aaah, now we're talking - I like Rogue Squadron a lot :)

      We'll have a lot more food for speculation once we see a teaser for the new season. Speaking of which, does anyone remember when we got one for Season 2? I am trying to determine when we could possibly expect it for S3.

        Loading editor
    • We got the trailer for Siege of Lothal in April or May of last year, and it premiered in June (remember that the last two seasons opened with hour long specials/movies). The full trailer for the first half of season 2 (with Rex) was in August I think.

      I just hope the Thrawn rumors are true. Making of Star Wars has rarely been wrong, and Thrawn seems like he will fit in well and really do a number on our friends. I would love to see a sort of Inquisitor schism arc. Maybe there is a young Inquisitor who was abducted as a baby under the direct supervision of Vader, now his most prized Inquisitor, but he breaks away from Vader and joins the Rebels...and he is voiced by Sam Witwier...and has a female pilot who secretly flies him and the other Inquisitors around.

      I would love to see Force Unleashed characters back in canon. Starkiller could easily just be another Inquisitor.

        Loading editor
    • Vorknkx wrote: Aaah, now we're talking - I like Rogue Squadron a lot :)

      We'll have a lot more food for speculation once we see a teaser for the new season. Speaking of which, does anyone remember when we got one for Season 2? I am trying to determine when we could possibly expect it for S3.

      Probably not until Celebration Europe III, when Dave will talk about that "something big" that's going to happen.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah speaking of which Celebration Europe is coming. Dave loves to talk big there. A Shame there is no Celebration Canada :P

        Loading editor
    • Shame there's no Celebration Washington, DC...I'd even settle for one up in NY City. I would go there for that. What do you guys think about that "something big" being Thrawn?

        Loading editor
    • Don't get me wrong, I love the Thrawn Trilogy (I would literally have a heart attack if Mara Jade showed up as an Inquisitor-in-training, that would be so awesome!) but I don't really see Thrawn happening if you look at it logically. Sure, the rebellion is becoming a threat to the Empire--I'm sure the retaliation for the holocron theft and Vader's injuries will be harsh--but the Spectres would be small fish compared to Thrawn, I don't think he'd even bother going after them, canon or not. I just don't see Thrawn fitting into this show at this point... It's kind of like why Vader's only shown up in a couple episodes, Thrawn is too over-powered a villain for the Spectres. He shows up, they're probably dead. The likeliest thing to show up that's 'something big' is Boba Fett or Wedge Antilles, in my opinion.

      Rebels Recon mentioned that the 'something big' would be something hardcore fans would be excited about. That could mean Thrawn, yes, but there are some Rogue Squadron fans that would love seeing Wedge, I'd bet. :) I actually want Wedge to show up more then anyone else at this point, besides Kes Dameron and Shara Bey. Ahsoka recruited him for the rebellion, that means at this point he's probably flying around with one of the network's squadrons outside of the Phoenix group.

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Seriously?
      01:17, April 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • But, since the Rebels have established a base, they may start coming together as an official movement, and Thrawn may be the one ordered to stomp them the hell out. He succeeds, but somehow they recover and maybe find a new base on Dantooine. They'll be going through some serious crap this next season. But the Mandalorians are apparently going to be expanded on this upcoming season, so Boba Fett is not out of the question, being a Mandalorian and all.

      I would LOVE to see Red Squadron though and Wedge Antilles at some point though!

        Loading editor
    • Speaking of mandalorians I think Its clear that Death Watch is something we will see more and more. Will Darth Maul team up with them who knows? Death Watch might as well be the enemy of the Empire . The Enemy of enemy is my friend , once enemys in the clone wars but who knows who it will all turn out...

        Loading editor
    • I honestly could care less about Deathwatch. They never really interested me. I think the Clone Wars kind of ruined the Mandalorians. I liked Satine and the arc in general, but they shouldn't have been Mandalorians. I did like the Sabine episode this season though. They actually made them cool.

        Loading editor
    • At this point in the timeline, we'd more likely see Red Squadron, indeed. And this oculd open opportunities for some Rebel leaders to appear - Mon Mothma, General Dodonna, etc.

      Thrawn sounds like a very unlikely thing to me - Kallus and his cohorts are sufficient Imperial presence for the purposes of the show. I'd love to see how the Agent's dormant inner conflict develops.

        Loading editor
    • well Thrawn will replace Kallus in the hunt vor the Rbeels because he will most likely defect.

        Loading editor
    • Thrawn may appear, but I don't think he's the huge thing Filoni was talking about.

      Anyways, I REALLY want a trip to Mandalore, Death Watch or not. And as we're getting into more Mandolorian stuff with Sabine, I think it would be an important trip.

      Another reason is that I honestly liked how TCW expanded the Mandolorian storyline with organizations like the New Mandalorians and Death Watch, along with characters like Satine and Vizsla. Seeing how much has changed since Satine and Vizsla were killed (by Maul) would be very interesting in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • I've wondered if the "something big" will be the reveal of the Presence's true identity, who I believe to be Darth Traya. It would fit with the EU, as Traya was on Malachor at the time of the cataclysm during the Sith Empire. Or, even larger of a reveal, the one to guide Ezra could be Revan, making his definite canonical premiere. I can see a large part of the diehard SW fanbase geeking out over that.

        Loading editor
    • ZeroSkywalker65 wrote: Thrawn may appear, but I don't think he's the huge thing Filoni was talking about.

      Anyways, I REALLY want a trip to Mandalore, Death Watch or not. And as we're getting into more Mandolorian stuff with Sabine, I think it would be an important trip.

      Another reason is that I honestly liked how TCW expanded the Mandolorian storyline with organizations like the New Mandalorians and Death Watch, along with characters like Satine and Vizsla. Seeing how much has changed since Satine and Vizsla were killed (by Maul) would be very interesting in my opinion.

      I wonder if Bo-Katan survived the Siege of Mandalore 🤔

      Probably not 😞

        Loading editor
    • Davidjimnez wrote: I wonder if Bo-Katan survived the Siege of Mandalore 🤔

      Probably not 😞

      She was appointed provisional leader last we saw. That seems like the kind of thing that would occur at the end of the story, but no way to know for sure just yet.

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't geek out over Ezra being Revan...it would ruin the whole concept of the Old Republic era.

        Loading editor
    • Not Ezra being Revan. Revan would speak to Ezra through the Sith holocron and guide him down his path to the Dark Side.

        Loading editor
    • Despite the fact she was leader she may have had a similar fate to Satine near the end of TCW.

      If Rebels end soon, I sure do wish they end CW before they jump into something else!

        Loading editor
    • I honestly find it more likely that the Holocron belongs to Traya, given the fact that there was a dark side female voice that spoke to Ezra...plus it was on Malachor, and a temple that looked quite a bit like the Trayus Academy.

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Rude.
      02:11, April 6, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Maybe not Jedi holocrons, but Sith holocrons...yes. We do care about those, or at least an Old Republic era fanboy like I do.

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Off topic.
      02:11, April 6, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Off topic.
      02:11, April 6, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Off topic.
      02:12, April 6, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Off topic.
      02:12, April 6, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • So how is it going to be - Ezra will still be a "good boy", but he'll also be studying the Sith holocron in secret?

      Imagine if he learns some dark skills like choke... or even lightning!

        Loading editor
    • Lightning?

      Did Ventress learned lightning from Dooku?

      Did Maul learned lightning from Palpatine?

        Loading editor
    • No, but this doesn't mean that Ezra can't learn it.

        Loading editor
    • Ventris and Maul were more like "Sith Marauders" from the Old Republic era. Palpy and Dooku were more like (Sith) Inquisitors.

      By the way, Sith Inquisitors were completely different than Imperial Inquisitors from the show.

        Loading editor
    • Indeed - just like the Jedi have their guardians and consulars (though this is now Legends stuff), the Sith also have more physical fighters and more elegant Force wielders ;)

        Loading editor
    • Although by the time of the Clone Wars, the Jedi did not have their warrior aesthetic or "training". They'd lost that after one thousand years without war. In the Old Republic, through Bane's time, they were warriors, akin to Samuri. Old Republic Jedi would have probably defeated CW era Jedi.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, has to be mentioned. Tell me I wasn't the only one that saw that Rogue One teaser, guys. I SO CANNOT WAIT FOR THE REBELS/ROGUE ONE TIE-IN THEY PROMISED!!!! :) :) :)

        Loading editor
    • I saw it - looks very promising. And if there is a tie-in, that would be even better.

        Loading editor
    • Did anyone else see Thrawn? CAUSE I SAW THRAWN

        Loading editor
    • Isn't he supposed to be... blue? :P

        Loading editor
      • Waves hand: He is blue....
        Loading editor
    • Okay, which guy are talking about? I saw an admiral in the trailer and he definitely wasn't blue :P

        Loading editor
    • The joke isn't funny when no one gets it. :(

        Loading editor
    • It could be Thrawn, although I'd rather Thrawn be true to the original. Probably an original character.

        Loading editor
    • It's definitely a Grand Admiral. -crosses fingers- Please put Grand Admirals in Rebels. Please please please!

        Loading editor
    • Hope so. But who knows? :)) Hope I'll be surprised.

        Loading editor
    • I just hope to see a little more of the daily life of the Rebels and/or the Imperials - that would be nice. Where do they eat? Where do they sleep? That sort of stuff.

        Loading editor
    • Vorknkx wrote: Where do they eat?

      On tables.

      Vorknkx wrote: Where do they sleep?

      In beds.

      Mysteries solved! ;P jk

        Loading editor
    • You know that's not what I meant.

      Details, like the ones you can see in the old X-Wing/TIE Fighter hintbooks - that sort of stuff ;)

        Loading editor
    • Vorknkx wrote: No, but this doesn't mean that Ezra can't learn it.

      I thought only Siths could've used that power and of what I know Ventress and Ezra are only Dark Jedi also known as "Fallen Jedi"

        Loading editor
    • No, you just have to THINK like a Sith.

        Loading editor
    • In the old EU, pretty much any dark Jedi could learn lightning... and even some of the newer light/gray Jedi could use it too (e.g. Mara Jade, Jaden Korr).

        Loading editor
    • Freedon Nadd is a particularly important example. He was NOT a Sith, as the Sith had been gone for centuries by his rise to power, but just because he wasn't, he very well might as well have been due to his power and utilization of Sith teachings, plus he built a temple clearly aesthetically based on those of the ancient Sith (the one on Dxun).

      Nadd was Sith in all but name, along with someone like, say, Inquisitor Jarec (albeit to a slightly lesser extent).

        Loading editor
    • KaraiMiwa wrote:

      Vorknkx wrote: No, but this doesn't mean that Ezra can't learn it.

      I thought only Siths could've used that power and of what I know Ventress and Ezra are only Dark Jedi also known as "Fallen Jedi"

      The question would be for me, what is Ahsoka in reality and can Ezra open the holocron ? Always step by step..

        Loading editor
    • So when does Season three trailer come?

        Loading editor
    • Hope soon. Ahsoka' s fate.


      [[1]]

        Loading editor
    • New theory I heard yesterday - a "dark Ezra" will be the new villain in Episode VIII. He would be played by Benicio del Toro.

      I'm very skeptical about this one...

      The other thing some theorists have claimed is that Ezra is the Rebel guy who appears early in the Rogue One trailer.

        Loading editor
    • I really hope that Ezra won't start popping up everywhere. Despite the show's best efforts, I still kinda hate him. Part of that may be how much more child-oriented Rebels is than TCW, so some scenes make his character seem more ridiculous, but I still can't stand him sometimes. Turning to the Dark Side would be the best thing to happen to him right now, so long as it doesn't spawn a whole line of Ezra-themed spinoffs.

        Loading editor
    • To be honest, I wish Rebels could be more adult-oriented like TCW, though Disney owns it.

        Loading editor
    • I agree. TCW was very dark at points with episodes like "The Lawless", "Brain Invaders", "Shades of Reason", etc.

      Meanwhile on Rebels, we pretty much only have "The Siege of Lothal" and "Twilight of the Apprentice." It seems in most episodes that could be darker, Disney decides to tiptoe around it in a way. Personally, I would like it to get darker in Season 3, and as we're hopefully seeing Mandalore and more Maul, the show may get more dark next season.

        Loading editor
    • Hopefully we can get more darker episodes.

        Loading editor
    • Maurice.136 wrote:
      To be honest, I wish Rebels could be more adult-oriented like TCW, though Disney owns it.

      Be patient.  :)) It will become darker. It has to. I have no doubt.
      If I'm honest sometimes the cartoons and their stories are better than the movies. So what is "childrenlike" and "adultlike" my question.

        Loading editor
    • I'd like to see a darker TV-PG or even TV-14 animated Star Wars show maybe on a Sunday night primetime block on ABC or something. On top of that, an hour long live action series on Netflix.

        Loading editor
    • If they do a First Order-themed series, it could be the darker thing we hope to see ;)

        Loading editor
    • Love to see a reimagining of the Darth Bane series. A loose adaptation of the books to make more room for the new canon. Then we can witness stuff like the Battle for Ruusan and stuff like that.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, first off, my beat-up old laptop finally went kaput and I'm using my bro's laptop 'till I can replace it, so I will temporarily be on here a lot less then I'd like to be...

      Secondly, I know I've said this before, but I think I know a perfect character they could bring into the show as the next main Imperial antagonist: Rae Sloane. She's been an enemy of Kanan and Hera's since A New Dawn, she's showed up in the Kanan comics, we already know she's going to be important later on because of Aftermath, and now that Kallus is questioning his place in the Empire and probably will eventually defect, Sloane is the perfect Imperial antagonist for this show. Plus, for a villain, I like her character. A strong, unwavering and ambitious Imperial that they don't put a silly or over-dramatic spin on like Grint, Aresko and Lyst (a.k.a. Kallus' role before THO) is something the show could put to excellent use. :)

        Loading editor
    • Awww, my old laptop is 11 years old and still working... though there is a slight monitor problem and some keys are barely holding in their places.

      Rae is unfamiliar to me, I had to check her out on Wookieepedia. She sounds like a cool character, though - she could definitely fill in Kallus's role (if he defects).

        Loading editor
    • I'm, not sure.  But who knows.?  Everything  is possible. :))

        Loading editor
    • May 4 Sneak Peek

      All right, guys. Serious theorizing time. Dave Filoni posted this pic on Facebook today. What do y'all think of it? New armor for Rex? A whole new character? An obscure Season 3 character model? Anything?

      May the Fourth be with you.

        Loading editor
    • Happy May the Fourth You!

      I think Ahsoka's markings.

        Loading editor
    • Looks like a shoulder plate to me. May the fourth be with you.

        Loading editor
    • Blyndblitz wrote:
      Looks like a shoulder plate to me. May the fourth be with you.

      Yeah, pretty much looks like Kanan's.

        Loading editor
    • Harkon Romney wrote:

      Blyndblitz wrote:
      Looks like a shoulder plate to me. May the fourth be with you.

      Yeah, pretty much looks like Kanan's.

      Aww, Kanan paid tribute to Rex on his new outfit. I love these bonding moments. :D

        Loading editor
    • Cute :D

        Loading editor
    • It really looks like Ahsoka's marking. I'm pretty sure Rex will find a way to go after her...!!


      !

        Loading editor
    • (P) Macabros77 wrote: It really looks like Ahsoka's marking. I'm pretty sure Rex will find a way to go after her.

      Well he doesn't know she is alive though.

        Loading editor
    • Sloane would make for an AWFUL villain. They couldn't pull it off. She is a great character and I would love to see her in Rebels, but she should not be depicted as a villain, as she was not in A New Dawn. Portraying her as a bad guy is just like portraying Pellaeon as a bad guy. They're good and ethical people.

        Loading editor
    • I actually think they could pull it off. They've shown that Sloane been hunting for Kanan and Hera ever since they left Gorse, as well as being a very high-ranking officer in the Imperial Navy. Since she's apparently filling the canon version of Pellaeon's role, it would be cool to see her onscreen. They've written Pellaeon from both good-guy and bad-guy angles before, and every time they've still kept him as the complex character he is. Who says they can't pull off Sloane that way? They did with Ventress post-Nightsisters, after all.

      Bane7670 wrote:

      May 4 Sneak Peek

      All right, guys. Serious theorizing time. Dave Filoni posted this pic on Facebook today. What do y'all think of it? New armor for Rex? A whole new character? An obscure Season 3 character model? Anything?

      May the Fourth be with you.

      That does kind of look like Kanan's shoulder plate. I don't see Rex wearing black armor, it's very... Vader-ish. And since I have a feeling Rex knows who's under that helmet (Ahsoka wouldn't keep that from him, not after everything they'd been through with Anakin) I kind of doubt that it's his. Hey, maybe Rex is full-time joining the Spectres and they adopted the logo. Or maybe it's Sabine's new paint job on her armor. She and Rex seemed like good friends last season, maybe it's just her way of showing it? No idea.

      Happy belated Star Wars day, guys! :)

        Loading editor
    • It doesn't look black at all.

        Loading editor
    • Maurice.136 wrote:

      (P) Macabros77 wrote: It really looks like Ahsoka's marking. I'm pretty sure Rex will find a way to go after her.

      Well he doesn't know she is alive though.


      Of course not. I think he will not lost hope. If somebody is convinced that Ahsoka may have survived than he is the only one. He might be the only one who know the secret of Darth Vader. It is possible that Ahsoka told him about her suspicions. The only one she would have trusted like  Anakin/Vader in the past...!! XD

        Loading editor
    • It's not that I wouldn't want to see Sloane in Rebels. I would just rather her be more of a sympathetic character. An Imperial character who, while an antagonist, can be depicted almost as a paragon of virtue and respectability unlike many of the other Imperials.

      On top of that, I also want Pellaeon back...

        Loading editor
    • KraangSubSubPrime
      KraangSubSubPrime removed this reply because:
      I should do this in a blog and blogging
      23:43, May 26, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • KraangSubSubPrime wrote: I wish I could write the script for an Anthology film titled " The Siege of Mandalore " , yes I would work for Disney.

      Here's Part One of what I wrote :

      Not to shoot you down, you've got a good thing going here, but this isn't really the place for that. You're free to write your ideas in a blog, but this thread is for theories about the upcoming season of Rebels.

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670 wrote:

      KraangSubSubPrime wrote: I wish I could write the script for an Anthology film titled " The Siege of Mandalore " , yes I would work for Disney.

      Here's Part One of what I wrote :

      Not to shoot you down, you've got a good thing going here, but this isn't really the place for that. You're free to write your ideas in a blog, but this thread is for theories about the upcoming season of Rebels.

      Ok, Bane I'll do as you say.

        Loading editor
    • Wow I apologize for bumping up the thread, it's been tooooo looooongg.

      DARTH VADER was confirmed to be in Rogue One. :3

      also Saw is in Rogue One (Saw Gerra, Clone Wars Onderon arc)

      SawGerra
        Loading editor
    • Yeah and there's also rumors of Cad Bane appearing along with Boba's gang.

        Loading editor
    • SWShowSeason3Clip1

      A lot of people are hating on it, but I like Ezra's new haircut. Makes him look less like a wide-eyed child and more like an actual fighter. And then there's his Lightsaber (Green FTW!), his blaster, and his improved outfit design. I might actually start liking his character now.

        Loading editor
    • His hair cut does make him older. Though cool new green lightsaber, I kind of liked his other one a lot unlike any lightsaber ever.

        Loading editor
    • I think the new haircut signifies Ezra's growth and maturation as a character... and this involves making him look slightly older.

      I'm more curious about what happens to Kanan - will he continue being Ezra's mentor or will he withdraw into bitterness?

        Loading editor
    • Vorknkx wrote:

      I'm more curious about what happens to Kanan - will he continue being Ezra's mentor or will he withdraw into bitterness?

      I would agree with the second suggestion.!!

        Loading editor
    • I simply cannot wait! The new designs are amazing. I've watched the trailer so many times. Although I do think that the new lightsaber should have a simple story, like maybe they found it on the black market.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, I've gotta jump in here. THAT CLIP WAS AWESOME!!!

      I kind of freaked. Ezra's... he's not a dork now, he's taller and more mature and an actual-totally-for-real Jedi Padawan now. It reminds me of when we did the S3 jump with Ahsoka back in TCW, it's awesome! And I totally love the new paint job on Sabine's armor, it's the most colorful one yet. :) :) :)

      Something I noticed: Hondo asked Sabine if that was really Ezra. Her reply, "most of the time"... bet you anything that was a reference to Ezra's use of the dark side to open that holocron.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, most likely.

        Loading editor
    • Star Wars Rebels Season Three 23

      I. Called. It. Y'all better pick up the phone, because I freaking called it!!! Not crazy about him having pupils, but he sounds EXACTLY how I heard him when I read Heir to the Empire. It's a good thing I have so much faith in Dave and his writers, or I might be having conflicting fangirl spasms here.

        Loading editor
    • I almost fell down the stairs running to tell my big brother. THRAWN IS BACK!!! OH MY GOSH THRAWN IS BACK OH MY GOSH AND IT'S AAAAWWWWSSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)!!!

      And, come on, it has to be mentioned. Wedge is part of the Rebellion, and I'll bet you anything that girl next to him is Shara Bey!!! :) :) :)

        Loading editor
    • WOW, THE TRALIER WOW JUST AMAZING...I FELL OFF MY CHAIR, WHEN HE RETURNED. WOW THRAWN, WOW NICE TOUCH. Thrawn is one of the best Star Wars characters, period.

      Speaking of Wedge, this is gonna be like his canon story of how he defected from the Empire and joined the Rebellion.

        Loading editor
    • You know what else would be amazing - if someone actually puts a link to this trailer here :)

        Loading editor
    • Also a new clip, for those who haven't seen.

      Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Maul Holds All the Cards - Star Wars Celebration 2016

      Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Maul Holds All the Cards - Star Wars Celebration 2016

        Loading editor
    • Anyone notice the person next to Wedge is the same model of Sabine with black hair?

        Loading editor
    • WTF?! B1 battle droids weren't they banned by the Empire?

      B1battledroids
        Loading editor
    • Leorules*5 wrote: Anyone notice the person next to Wedge is the same model of Sabine with black hair?

      Looking at it closer now, their faces are virtually identical. Jess thinks it's Shara Bey (and it still could be), but I think that's actually Sabine going undercover at the Skystrike Academy.

      Star Wars Rebels Season Three 05
      Also, may as well start on this now: who's the new Fulcrum?
        Loading editor
    • Kallus?

        Loading editor
    • The fact that there were no Inquisitors in that trailer, makes me think their isn't going to be anymore.

        Loading editor
    • Leorules*5 wrote: Kallus?

      Do you really think Kallus would use ahsoka's markings if he was Fulcrum they never did contact ...

        Loading editor
    • Well, it certaintly isn't Ahsoka. Because that isn't Ahsoka's Fulcrum voice.

        Loading editor
    • Ya it ain't her.

        Loading editor
    • Darth Maul's Secret Plan to Ressurect Talzin?

      SonofDathomir

      Dathomir - The Clone Wars

      DarthMaulPlotting

      Dathomir - Star Wars Rebels

      Talzin

      Mother Talzin - The Clone Wars

      Talzin2.0

      Mother Talzin - Star Wars Rebels

        Loading editor
    • It Looks like Mother Talzin will possess Kanan, (but he will try to fight her) as she did to Dooku in The Clone Wars .

      DookuPosseded

      Possession of Dooku

      KananPosseded

      Possession of Kanan

        Loading editor
    • Leorules*5 wrote: Well, it certaintly isn't Ahsoka. Because that isn't Ahsoka's Fulcrum voice.

      Probably semeone the less expected to be Fulcrum.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe the temple on Malachor might have something to do with Talzin's resurrection.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe he went to the temple on Malachor to wait for semeone to help him to get a Sith Holocron, Always two there are; no more, no less. (Rule of Two), that will be Ezra eventually, he brings Ezra with him to Dathomir and tells him that to gain power he would need to fuse the Jedi Holocron and the Sith Holocron, which will open a door to let Talzin pass away from the Spirit realm to the Mortal Realm and Talzin's spirit will materialize from a green mist and possess Kanan.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Kallus was ever aware of Fulcrum, at least nothing indicates that he was.

      Princess Leia or Mon Mothma are more likely Fulcrum candidates at this point ;)

        Loading editor
    • Bariss Offee?

        Loading editor
    • Harkon Romney wrote: Bariss Offee?

      With Ahsoka out of the picture it seems Fulcrum is a mantle passed on to other Rebel contacts. Possibly Bail?

        Loading editor
    • Leorules*5 wrote: Anyone notice the person next to Wedge is the same model of Sabine with black hair?

      Also I’m pretty sure that’s a disguised Sabine in the center. I’m guessing she infiltrates the academy to get the others out. Kind of like Ezra did at the cadet academy.

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670 wrote: Also, may as well start on this now: who's the new Fulcrum?

      Time to go way, way, way, waaaay back to my very first, original Fulcrum theory:
      Leia Rebels










      This could be how she really truly started having an active role in the rebellion, rather then being Bail's ship courier. Plus it guarantees we're going to see Leia again. :)

      And it's less thinking that the female TIE pilot cadet is Shara Bey and more totally-fingers-crossed-hoping-like-I-did-for-Ahsoka-as-Fulcrum it's Shara Bey, really. She's a good character, I don't want to see her relegated to being just a part of Poe Dameron's backstory...

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure it's Sabine, they wouldn't make a mistake as large as using the same model from a main character. (Other than that one time with Minister Tua.)

        Loading editor
    • Someone changed the pitch of the voice and it almost sounds exactly like Kallus's voice so there you have it.

        Loading editor
    • Harkon Romney wrote:
      I'm pretty sure it's Sabine, they wouldn't make a mistake as large as using the same model from a main character. (Other than that one time with Minister Tua.)

      Ahh oops my bad. I was referring to the pilot next to Wedge. Not Fulcrum.

        Loading editor
    • It would be cool if it is Kallus, but there is one little problem with this theory - how did he ever learn about the whole Fulcrum thing?

      Princess Leia is a much more likely candidate at this point.

        Loading editor
    • Jessanna Stansu wrote:

      Bane7670 wrote: Also, may as well start on this now: who's the new Fulcrum?

      Time to go way, way, way, waaaay back to my very first, original Fulcrum theory:
      Leia Rebels










      This could be how she really truly started having an active role in the rebellion, rather then being Bail's ship courier. Plus it guarantees we're going to see Leia again. :)

      And it's less thinking that the female TIE pilot cadet is Shara Bey and more totally-fingers-crossed-hoping-like-I-did-for-Ahsoka-as-Fulcrum it's Shara Bey, really. She's a good character, I don't want to see her relegated to being just a part of Poe Dameron's backstory...

      It's a possibility but as I said in my previous post it seems that Fulcrum is a mantle passed on to other Rebel contacts. So anybody can act as Fulcrum.

        Loading editor
    • (insert facepalm here) Dude... that's what I was saying. :)

      I still think it's Leia acting as Fulcrum now. Kallus could be Fulcrum, I guess, but it sounds unlikely to me. We don't know how long it's been since The Honorable Ones, he could still be in the rethinking-his-loyalties phase before jumping ship to the rebellion.

      And, it has to be said, because I'm super-excited for this: I think we're getting real close to reaching that point where the rebellion becomes the Rebellion. :) :) :) Alliance to Restore the Republic, here we come!

        Loading editor
    • Kallus will defect, I believe, but it won't happen soon - it's going ot be a long and painful process with lots of doubt, self-reflection and guilty conscience.

      Then when he does finally defect, he'd be mistrusted and shunned for a while before he proves his worth to the rebels.

        Loading editor
    • Alot of people are wondering how Kallus knows about Fulcrum, but if anyone remembers, The Grand Inquisitor knew about Fulcrum, so, I think the other members of the Empire do to.

        Loading editor
    • Leorules*5 wrote: ... The Grand Inquisitor knew about Fulcrum, so, I think the other members of the Empire do to.

      He did? I don't remember that.

        Loading editor
    • Vorknkx wrote:

      Leorules*5 wrote: ... The Grand Inquisitor knew about Fulcrum, so, I think the other members of the Empire do to.

      He did? I don't remember that.

      In Fire Across the Galaxy, he asks Kanan, "What I want to know is about the other rebels. Codename Fulcrum." After Vader found out about Ahsoka in Siege of Lothal, I imagine the ISB connected the dots.

        Loading editor
    • Ah yes, it's been a long time since I watched Fire Across the Galaxy.

        Loading editor
    • Is this Korkie? (BTW been away for a while :)

      Korkie Kryze

      Could it be...

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote: Is this Korkie? (BTW been away for a while :)

      Korkie Kryze

      Could it be...

      Have you been watching Rebels cause it doesn't seem like it, everyone knows that's Fenn Rau.

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote: Is this Korkie? (BTW been away for a while :)

      Korkie Kryze

      Could it be...

      A real long while, it seems. That's Fenn Rau, first introduced in Season 2, episode "The Protector of Concord Dawn".

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670 wrote:
      May 4 Sneak Peek
      All right, guys. Serious theorizing time. Dave Filoni posted this pic on Facebook today. What do y'all think of it? New armor for Rex? A whole new character? An obscure Season 3 character model? Anything?

      May the Fourth be with you.

      It took me this whole time to realize that that is Kanan's face mask. Way to go with getting ahead of the game!

        Loading editor
    • Face mask, a beard, and words of wisdom - is Kanan becoming a hipster? :P

        Loading editor
    • A friend just gave me a idea on why Ezra and Sabine (And Chopper) are the only Rebels in the Season 3 poster. What if that's indicative of the important role they'll play for each other?

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670 wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote: Is this Korkie? (BTW been away for a while :)

      Korkie Kryze

      Could it be...

      A real long while, it seems. That's Fenn Rau, first introduced in Season 2, episode "The Protector of Concord Dawn".

      Oh jeez! Guess it has been too long. Anyway, Rau looks different from when we last saw him, right?

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Oh jeez! Guess it has been too long. Anyway, Rau looks different from when we last saw him, right?

      He's not wearing his flight suit, so we can see his hair now. I'm looking forward to seeing where they go with his character, especially in relation to Sabine.

        Loading editor
    • Will he change sides ??

        Loading editor
    • (P) Macabros77 wrote: Will he change sides ??

      Who? Kallus or Rau?

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Snotty remark (again)
      21:19, August 6, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Davidjimnez wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote:

      (P) Macabros77 wrote: Will he change sides ??

      Who? Kallus or Rau?

      What do you think? Are we talking about Kallus right NOW.

      Calm down! I was just asking a question. When you're out of the loop for a while, you don't know everything that has been discussed while you were away.

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670
      Bane7670 removed this reply because:
      Unbelievably rude.
      18:17, August 7, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • I think Rau will not change side, but Kallus, I guess he could overthink his opinion..!

        Loading editor
    • Su'cuy gar, Ninja, glad to see you're back! :)

      I'm still not completely sold on Kallus having defected just yet. And, guys... Rau's already a part of the rebellion, remember? It was kind of against his will, but it seems like he's rolling with it. Glad to see, I liked Rau's story. Plus, having him means more Mando'ade that aren't traitorous Death Watch cowards. Kandosii, it's about time on that front. Now if only they could bring Bo-Katan back, or find some way to canonize some of the Republic Commando characters... Oya k'oyacyi, then we'd be back in business with good Mandalorian characters again! :) :) :)

        Loading editor
    • Instead of defecting outright, Kallus could become a double agent of sorts... or maybe go rogue and become an independent mercenary.

      Lots of options at this point. I hope there will be some character development in this regard.

        Loading editor
    • Season 3 premiere on Saturday September 24th at 8:30 pm ET/PT on Disney XD. This is the new time for the whole season :) (BTW, good to be back, Jess. Glad some people are nice around here. K'oyacyi! )

        Loading editor
    • Oh, they were sooo close... I wish they'd have them on Fridays at 8pm, just like old times with TCW. :)

        Loading editor
    • Thought something happened to you guys! :) I was just watching the CW Story Reels again and found myself feeling sad again that they were never produced after CW's cancellation.

        Loading editor
    • How much time has passed since season 2?

        Loading editor
    • Probably a few months.

        Loading editor
    • Junior Ogun wrote:
      How much time has passed since season 2?

      Only 6 months.

        Loading editor
    • Harkon Romney wrote:

      Junior Ogun wrote:
      How much time has passed since season 2?

      Only 6 months.

      Are you talking in-universe time (which is what Junior meant), or just the time since "Twilight of the Apprentice" aired?

        Loading editor
    • Bane7670 wrote:

      Harkon Romney wrote:

      Junior Ogun wrote:
      How much time has passed since season 2?
      Only 6 months.
      Are you talking in-universe time (which is what Junior meant), or just the time since "Twilight of the Apprentice" aired?

      Oh I read it somewhere, but I assumed that that was how much had passed in universe. Although it probably meant that. Sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Come to think of it, what year (in-universe) has the show been taking place in until now? Somewhere around 3 BBY I suppose...

      (yes, I'm forgetful)

        Loading editor