Kanan Link Issue
The Kanan Jarrus character link leads you to his gallery, which is obviously a mistake. I've had some trouble trying to fix the problem. Would someone with more experience working with the main page please fix this? --Red Leader 03:02, September 4, 2014 (UTC)
Star Wars: Rebelianci Wiki
Menu Bar revamp?
The top menu should probably have "Media" not just episodes, that way you can link to some of the novelizations and such.
There's no real way to find technology, planets and such easily either.
Arthurh3535 (talk) 00:13, December 30, 2015 (UTC)
Did You Know?
There are several errors in grammer in the Did You Know? section. Since this has been protected from editing, I suggest someone with appropriate permissions does so.
- ...that Ezra was born on Empire Day?
- ...Kanan's master Depa Billaba was trained by Mace Windu?
- ...that Ahsoka Tano is Fulcrum?
- ...that Ezra's parents were still alive between Call to Action?
- ...that Zeb was the captain of the Lasat High Honor Guard?
- ...that Sabine use to be a Bounty Hunter?
'use' should be 'used'. Bount Hunter isn't a proper noun either.
- ...that Hera's father was freedom fighter Cham Syndulla?
'was' should be 'is'. He didn't cease to be her father.
- ..that Kanan never meet his own parents?
The listings only has '..' instead of '...' and 'meet' should be 'met'
- ...Ezra's Lightsaber has a blaster function?
This might be more accurate to say a disrupter
- ...that Kanan was blinded by Darth Maul?
- ...that Sabine was apart of Death Watch house, Clan Wren House Visla?
- ...that Captain Rex, along with Commander Wolffe and Captain Gregor didn't follow Order 66, they took out their control chips?
This is an exceptionally awkward sentence. I suggest making two sentences.
- ...that The Grand Inquisitor was a former Temple Guard of the Jedi Order?
I think the main page announcements could use some updating...--Voltron23 (talk) 19:58, March 21, 2017 (UTC)