In addition to media that actually falls under the Star Wars Rebels label, characters and concepts from Rebels have appeared in other media as well.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story features several elements from Rebels:
- As the crew of Rogue One are about to depart Yavin IV, a call comes over the intercom for "General Syndulla"; Dave Filoni has since revealed that this was a reference to Hera, rather than her father Cham Syndulla.
- Chopper-played by the remote control version seen in Rebels Recon-appears as one of the droids at the Yavin IV base in the film.
- The Ghost and a Hammerhead Corvette both appear as part of the Rebel Fleet that goes to Scarif.
- Scenes based on Droids in Distress appear in an episode of Star Wars: Droid Tales, leading to nonphysical minifigure versions of Amda Wabo, Cikatro Vizago, and Maketh Tua.
- Quarrie was later included in a Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures set, The Arrowhead, foreshadowing his appearance in the second season of the animated series along with Hera.
- Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, and Garazeb Orrelios were all included as playable characters in Disney Infinity 3.0. Hera and Rex were also planned for inclusion, but the game was cancelled without the figures being released.
- The Ghost Crew, Seventh Sister, Ahsoka Tano, the Ghost, and W1-LE all appear as downloadable content for Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Star Wars: Force Arena features several Rebels characters:
- The Ghost Crew, Grand Inquisitor, Kallus, and Cikatro Vizago all appear in bird form in Angry Birds Star Wars II.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes features the Ghost Crew from season three, the Ghost itself, the Phantom II, Gar Saxon, the Imperial Super Commando, the Gauntlet, Ahsoka Tano and Thrawn as playable characters and also uses Lothal, Atollan and Thrawn's Office as settings.
- Chopper has made a cameo in an episode of the Disney XD TV show, "Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything".