| These are Imperial Regulations...
This article is in need of urgent cleanup. Some sections of the page may not be up to wiki standards.
The Clone Wars, also known as the Clone War, was a three-year galactic conflict between the Galactic Republic and the rebelling Confederacy of Independent Systems near the end of the Republic. The war was secretly being manipulated by Sheev Palpatine; publicly, he was the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic, while in secret, he was the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Sidious and the de facto leader of the Separatists.
In an effort to combat the Separatist Droid Army, led by Sith Lord Count Dooku and General Grievous, the Republic created the Grand Army of the Republic. The military force was made up of clones of bounty hounter Jango Fett from Kamino. The Clone Troopers were the predecessors of the Stormtroopers, and they were commanded by the Jedi Order, who were unaware that the Sith had actually orchestrated the creation of the clone army.
The Clone Wars ended with a victory for Palpatine. Through the war, he was able to fabricate the belief to the Galactic Senate and the people of the galaxy that the Jedi were traitors, leading to their destruction. Palpatine was able to reorganize the Republic into the very first Galactic Empire, declaring himself to be the Emperor. Finally, with a new apprentice, Darth Vader, who was secretly the deceived Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, he was able to dissolve the Separatist movement, effectively ending any current resistance to his rule. Throughout this war and his manipulation, Palpatine was able to instill absolute power and control over the galaxy in himself, return Sith control to the galaxy by wiping out the Jedi, have a new, much younger and much more powerful apprentice, and create one of the strongest military forces in galactic history.
Among the results of the Clone Wars was an increase in anti-human sentiment among Humans, given that many of the factions of the Confederacy had been led by alien races such as the Nemoidians. This sentiment would grow to include races who had either been uninvolved in the Clone Wars or even those who had fought on the side of the Republic, which made it difficult for aliens to advance far in the ranks of the Galactic Empire.
- A New Dawn (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks (Mentioned only)
- Thrawn (Mentioned only)
- "Rise of the Old Masters" (Mentioned only)
- "Out of Darkness" (Mentioned only)
- "Empire Day" (Mentioned only)
- "Fire Across the Galaxy" (Indirect mention only)
- "The Siege of Lothal" (Mentioned only)
- "The Lost Commanders" (Mentioned only)
- "Relics of the Old Republic" (Mentioned only)
- "Wings of the Master" (Mentioned only)
- "Stealth Strike" (Mentioned only)
- "The Future of the Force" (Mentioned only)
- "Homecoming" (Mentioned only)
- "The Honorable Ones" (Mentioned only)
- "Shroud of Darkness" (First appearance) (Appears in vision)
- "The Forgotten Droid" (Mentioned only)