"Art Attack" is a Star Wars Rebels short. It originally aired on August 18, 2014, on Disney XD, and was the second short released to promote the show.
On Lothal, Sabine is sent into a TIE Fighter depot, in an attempt to make a diversion for the Ghost. Once inside the depot, Sabine vandalizes an Imperial TIE Fighter, by drawing rebel graffiti onto it. This draws the attention of some stormtroopers, who order Sabine to stand down. She manages to escape, however, and proceeds to toy with the troopers. The stormtroopers eventually report Sabine to their unit, who begin to search the perimeter.
The troopers then following a strange noise, which turns out to be a bomb, rigged onto a TIE Fighter. The troopers are then hit by the blast, rendering most of them wounded and covered in purple paint. Hera then radios Sabine, to congratulate her on the mission.
- Tiya Sircar as Sabine Wren
- Vanessa Marshall as Hera Syndulla (voice only)
- Dave Filoni as Stormtrooper #1
- Steven Blum as Stormtrooper #2
- Greg Weisman as Stormtrooper Commander
- The story was adapted into a short story, in the book Rise of the Rebels.
- The episode's title name is a reference to an old British children's television program, that revolves around art.
- According to Greg Weisman, the episode was originally titled "Her Smile".
- Executive Producers Dave Filoni and Greg Weisman provide the voices of two Stormtroopers in this short.
- One of the Stormtroopers said "You Rebel Scum!", A line from the film Return of the Jedi.